« Schooling explained for parents » is a new video series from Onisep.
The series is intended for every parent and describes, in a clear and concise way, how Schooling is organized in France, its roles and responsibilities, and the different stages in schooling from kindergarten through to higher education.
5 videos, available on 9 languages (English, Arabic, Armenian, Bambara, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Tamil, Turkish) about French educational system you can look at on the Onisep’s website or download.
- The role of school in France link
- Going to school, organisation of primary schools link
- Middle school, sixth form and beyond link
- Oganisation of life at school link
- Career choices at Middle school and Sixth Form link
The ONISEP (Office National d’Information sur les Enseignements et les Professions – National Office for Information on Education and Occupations) has three main tasks: collection, archiving and distribution of information about career guidance and occupations in France.